Social Media Marketing for Africanvibes
The brand is a subsidiary of African Ubora, a forward-looking, results driven digital media and communications company.
The Africanvibes brand’s social media presence stands out among my other projects because of the challenges and difficulties faced during the first three months resulting in stagnant KPIs.
- 12,000 ⇢ 31,000 followers on Instagram
- 35% growth in engagement on Facebook
- Development of content strategies and pillars/ designs (African history, quotes, on the road to, proverbs, Did you know, Questions of the week, Guess the legend, Afro stars of the week) that helped increase user engagement over 650%
- Helped contribute to 45% increase in website traffic through development of weekly planned contents on Instagram story, Facebook and Twitter.
- Increased sales and conversions by identifying potential business partners using numerous social media tactics and effective outreach.
AfricanVibes is the pulse of dynamic contemporary African culture weaving together the threads of cultural identity for readers of African heritage.
Joined the project: Jan 31, 2021 - First post
Exited the project: Feb 20, 2022- Last post