2018 - 2020University of Lagos (UNILAG)
Master's degree - Information Technology (MIT)
The Master of Information Technology degree is designed for IT professionals to update, gain a high level of expertise and extend their technical knowledge of advanced computing subjects.
2010 - 2014Babcock University
Bsc - Computer Science
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science focuses on the concepts and techniques used in designing and developing advanced software systems.
2004 - 2009Lagos State Model College Badore, Ajah Lagos.
High School Education
Lagos State Senior Model College Badore (formerly Lagos State Model College Badore) is a state owned secondary school located in Badore, Eti-Osa Local government area of Lagos State.
2018 - CurrentSelf-Employed/Freelancing
Digital Marketing Consultancy
- Freelance Social Media Manager on Upwork
- Plan, recommend and prepare social media marketing strategies for current and potential clients.
- Research social media strategies, implement and monitor social media campaigns
- Social Media Influencer [DR Savage]
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI for SmartGeek NG
2016 - 2018Jumia Nigeria (Jovago)
Social Media Manager
- Curate, create and manage all published content to reach company’s ideal customers.
- Conduct online advocacy and open-streams for cross-promotions.
-Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach effort.
- Monitor, listen and respond to user in a “social” and friendly way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROi)
2013Evince Nigeria Limited
Software Developer (Intern)
- Part of a team of software developers building industry leading, robust and innovative
- Contribute to building a productive and pleasant working environment using senior team
members as role models.
- Work with fellow interns in development of new software as required by the company.
- Assist in estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles and propose appropriate solution.